Zapier woocommerce question

Qqn sait comment créer un trigger avec zapier pour seulement les first purchase d’un client du site web avec woocommerce ?

Merci!

1 « J'aime »

Oui mais aucun offre le first purchase only.

voici la reponse de Zapier:

Hi Sebastien,

Hmm, I assumed that this would happen during the checkout process but it looks like it can also happen via the My Account Page so yes, it may not be the best trigger to use.

There is a possible workaround but that would involve first exporting the customer details out of your WooCommerce account for unique customers and add it to a Google Sheet. Then, anytime a new Order comes through, we will do a Lookup on the Google Sheet with the customer’s email to see if they are already on that list and allow the Zap to add to Bonjoro only when they are not on that Sheet. We’ll use a Filter step to check what the Lookup step gives us back.

Could you please check if you have a way to export these into a Google Sheet from WooCommerce?

Please keep me posted on what you find here so I can continue helping you further with this!

Donc, ca serait de voir si c’est possible de créer un google sheet pour sync tout ca

3 « J'aime »

Si tu utilises Active Campaign, tu pourrais te faire une automation qui se déclenche uniquement lorsque le client est ajouté pour la première fois à ta liste de client payants!

1 « J'aime »

J’utilise mailchimp presentement. Il y a un trigger specifique sur active campaign pour ca ?

Tu peux utiliser les webhooks! Ces derniers te permettent “d’appeler” l’url de ton choix et de lui offrir les données de l’utilisateur (email, nom, etc).

Cet url peut être un hook Zapier!