Fusion Taboola et Outbrain

Hi David,

I want to share some exciting news with you.

Last Thursday Taboola and Outbrain signed a definitive agreement to merge.

With this merger, we will create an even more meaningful force in the online advertising space, which is currently limited by the « walled gardens » of companies such as Google and Facebook.

In addition, we are confident it will also provide you with:

• Greater scale : the combined platform will enable you to reach nearly 2 billion people during the moments of next, when they’re ready to explore what’s interesting and new.

• Higher returns : joining forces, we will take the best from our respective technologies and expertise to optimize your return on ad spend.

• Full-funnel solution : the breadth of the combined platform will provide a full-funnel solution — from brand awareness to purchase and customer retention.

The merger is subject to customary regulatory approval. Until such approval is received, Taboola and Outbrain will continue to operate as independent companies. As such, we continue business as usual, remaining fully committed to continue providing you with the best service.

If you’re interested in more details, here’s our press release and an interview I gave to CNBC’s Squawk Box about this merger.

On a personal note, I am very excited about what’s coming. Here are my thoughts about it .

As I said, this is only the starting point of the process, and we’ll keep you updated as it unfolds.

Best regards,
Adam Singolda, Taboola CEO

1 « J'aime »

Les deux plus gros qui se mergent :scream:

Ça va leur faire beaucoup de données ça :stuck_out_tongue: